Switch it on off

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I find it depressing.  One week it’s as if we like each other unable to let go; while the next it’s just like “whatever.”  I keep telling myself, “maybe if I keep waiting, the chance will happen,” even though they all tell me, “sorry Jared, as of now you don’t have a chance…” All the while I’m waiting, I’ve passed up chances; but I’m so typical, so stubborn, and so shallow… too many opportunities arise that I pass.  And now, I took a chance even though I’m waiting.  A while back a friend made a prediction of my future of how I would meet my “dream,” and strange as it was I’m in a situation like that now.  I took a chance, a crazy one.  I’m tired of waiting, I’m falling asleep as I grasp the light switch.  Should I put my hopes in dreams and awake to new ones or continue waiting until the door opens?  I think it’s best that I turn out the lights; but I still hesitate to switch it on off…

On a side note: prom was fun.

0 comments: