Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sorry for all the late posts, I hardly ever post any blogs now. Things are going GREAT for me! Im so happy right now and am usually in a good mood. Ive got a lot of school work granted, but that is the usual thing. Barkada is working me like crazy again, its all good though. PACN is coming up again this season and I got a really important monologue. Im pretty confident with it, except that I need an accent with it! Its going to be wierd. Haha, but I can keep working on it, Ill be fine. The year is almost over for me on E-Board. Somewhat excited but somewhat sad as well. Excited that I wont have as much work anymore and I can finally get a job to earn money, but not so excited that Im not going to be able to hang around with 13 of my favorite people. Life goes on and Ill still keep in touch with them. We did an awesome job this year and were going to end the year strong! Ill keep you guys updated with what Im doing, but as of now its just late night PACN practices and school. Im going to udpate my myspace soon, in fact, Ive already updated some of it ;-]. Check it out if youre bored and see if you can find out where I updated it. Ill keep in touch!

0 comments: