Self Healing

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

“I’m slowly beginning to learn to love myself more and MORE every day and realizing that I am an amazing individual; that the greatest relationship I can have is with MYSELF. I don’t need somebody to make me happy, I don’t need somebody to make me sad, I don’t need somebody to tell me that life is worth living for, and I most definitely don’t need somebody to tell me that my life is dedicated for them. I’m beginning to understand my full potential and I WILL NOT put up with anybody who is reckless with my heart and those individuals who can’t appreciate MY capabilities…

you DO NOT control my life nor my emotions; I DO, I am free.”

- Jared Falcis 9:20PM 8/26/08






Colossians 3:14 - "Above all these things, walk in love, which is the bond of perfection."

0 comments: