Z's Quest

Thursday, January 05, 2006

It’s going to be a killer quarter.  I have no time for food and no time for studying.  Actually, I do have time for studying, more like no more time for fun.  God help me.

“Of A, B, C, and Z, Z wanted the perfect (as in “preference”) A, the better than average B, or be comfortable with C.  A never noticed Z since Z was at the end and C just wasn’t working out.  B took a chance on Z and began a connection… Z still wished for the perfect A but gave up on trying.  Time passed and Z and C are friends, Z and B are getting close… and A began noticing Z.  Now should Z break B and take a chance on A, give up on A, or sieze the moment with C?”

“Jared, what’s the point of your story?

“Well, while A was noticing Z, B was crying, C was just having fun, and Z was lost, U and I came together, X and Y got married and had some kids, and J and P were just playing…”

“I’m lost…”

“I guess that’s why I’m J and you’re Z”

Sometimes, stories don’t have to make sense to brighten another person’s day; just as long as they laugh and smile… but with all jokes aside and before the first response, were you able to answer Z’s question?  Seriously.  

0 comments: