Let's close 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005

It’s the end of the year!  


Who would have thought?  As I sit in my room at about midnight… there are so many things on the top of my mind.  This year was amazing… how could I ever forgot the year 2005.  I’m just sitting here reminiscing about all the events and kickbacks that I had this year.  I remember Winter Formal, I remember birthday parties such as Linette’s, I remember homecoming, I remember The Asian Pacific Islander Club, I remember prom, I remember HIGH SCHOOL.  I remember grad night and graduation… I remember the surprise parties for my birthday and all my friends.  I remember Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, and the road trip half away across America with my family.  Oh my goodness im a brown belt!!  All Vegas trips just for prime rib even though I don’t eat it.  My Incredibles, my Inner Circle…  I remember my college applications, my AP tests and SAT’s.  I remember choosing the college I wanted to go to… my first time meeting Barkada at the beach… ALL THOSE BEACH TRIPS GUYS!! I’ll never forget that BBQ chicken that Sammy makes.  Some of us left… the day I moved out… my first day of college… God, so much.  It’s amazing how much you can fit into a year.  My senior year… I’ll never forget all those things…  It’s funny how I’m reminiscing now.  Probably because I just finished watching Sky High with the family and they were having like Homecoming and stuff.  But still… perspective.  


Everybody has a perspective of life.  Some believe that they should live life to the fullest by partying and going crazy all over the place.  Some prefer to stay home and play video games, watch TV, or what not.  Some rather just chill, sit-back relax with a cold drink.  Some rather just sit at home reading a book by a fire place.  Some stay with friends, some stay with family, many with both!  My perspective of life is simple, “live life to the fullest… just as long as you’re living it with God.”  And with that, you can enjoy all the pleasures of a blessed life with the Lord by your side walking with you every step of the way.  I loved this year.  I got confirmed this year!  In fact, I’m happy that I started writing blogs so that now I can record my memories making it easier for me to remember.  As this year ends… get rid of all those regrets, secrets, grudges… just leave it all behind.  My family always tells me to start the New Year clean.  Take a shower 10 minutes before the year starts so that you’re clean for the rest of the year.  Hahaha.  


So now I’m doing monster clean up right now.  AND… as for new year’s it’s simple I want fall in love.  ^_^.  Yuup… as simple as it may seem, as stupid as it may sound, I want to experience it.  Something I’ve longed for a long time… something I’ve waited for a long time.  I want to get married by 23 after all hahaha.  Seriously.  Anyways, I just wanted to go over this year… I have the choice right now.  I can stay at home with friends and watch them drink through New Years or go the Vegas with the family and be the only boy… hahaha.  I’m going to Vegas.  Sorry… it’s beautiful over there…




“2005! WHAT?! 2005! WHAT?! 2005! WHAT?!...”


“Is this the end?  No, just the beginning of a brand new fun filled day as we run through the sprinklers…”


As we stare at the stars…
“You know, every time we see a shooting star… it means a star is dying… and that means an angel loses its wings…”
“Yeah… and it’s beautiful”


“This our secret spot for our inner circle… every time you come to Irvine, you have to visit this spot…”


“As secretary of the API club, I would like to present our president this plaque…”


“Congratulations class of 2005 we graduated!!”
Music in the background… “Here in this diary, I write you visions of my summer.  It was the BEST I’ve ever had…”


“I’m sorry, this party is too large… is it alright if we take this picture outside?”


“Congratulations Mr. Falcis, you have passed your confirmation exam…”


“And the princes of winter formal court are: Jared Falcis…”


“Let’s take pictures at Scandia!”


“Oppa on three 1…2…3… Oppa!!:


“We are B-AR…K-A-DA…”


“Our mind and bodies may be someplace else, but our hearts will always remain in Victorville.  I love you guys…”






So many more quotes… yet, I will never forget… 2005.

0 comments: