Holy Week

Saturday, April 15, 2006

This has been the most spiritual enlightening week of my life…

… would you believe me if I told you I was touched by God? Both spiritually and physically? Yes physically... well, actions speak louder than words and hopefully you, all my friends, have been noticing the radical changes in my life…

… and I pray to you my brothers and sisters, that you may find the light to follow your heart to enlightenment; many of you don’t realize that time is running out… our Lord will come back again to cleanse this earth…

… yes I am talking about the end of the world….

… are you ready? I hope you are, but I should tell all of you, I’m praying for the safety of your souls. The only reason why there is sorrow on this Earth is because of sin, and the only reason why there is sin on this Earth is because of us…

… why are we sad? Are you happy WILLFULLY going against the will of God? Do you feel good abusing your body? Do you feel right avoiding blessings by not receiving the sacraments of communion and reconciliation? My friends let me tell you something…

… the devil is beautiful; yes, not ugly, but beautiful. He has taken our hearts and tricked us with temptation and “the easy” ways out of situations. Try your best to avoid and not fall under the trance of his beauty because IT IS SO STRONG, so mind grabbing, and so hurtful in the end…

… my brothers and sisters, are you ready to embrace God? When He asks you the question, “What have you done, in honor of me?” Do you know what you can say? I don’t know guys…

… I love you kids with all my heart. Sometimes, you would have no idea that I even have a relationship with Him. But I tell you, He guides me everyday and He is the reason why I go on. I pray for you; because I am worried…

… please understand, that I am very worried. I shouldn’t be, but sometimes when I sit in the corner doing homework and studying, I observe so many simple actions that go against his will; cursing, drinking excessively, smoking, disrespect…

… I tell you to stop. I always imagine another nail hammered into His son and that he goes through all that pain FOR US. It makes me cry, it makes me weep, it despairs me. This week was for Him and I hope that He was in your mind even for a simple minute for you to do something of His will…

Peace & Love to you, all my brothers and sisters…

0 comments: