Repetition

Sunday, April 30, 2006

My days have been so repetitious lately.  School, practice or BNP, workout, and sleep.  Everything begins all over the next day.  God is keeping me busy for the next several weeks though.  It’s alright though; there have been some really cool events that I’ve done these past weeks.

First there was Facades.  I did a piece titled “Products of Society.”  Basically it was a monologue/spoken word and through it I spoke my experiences and my goals with the will of God.  I was hoping to inspire some people; Marco spoke to me after the event and on the next day telling me that, “I felt it.”  It really made me feel good inside.  I am being His instrument to spread His teachings.

PACN is coming up on May 21rst.  I’m trying to sell tickets to everybody I know.  I was originally a doctor, but now I’m a dude who’s “In the closet” or maybe just unsure of his sexuality.  Oh man it’s hilarious!  I’m a little skeptical about it, but I get a girlfriend in the end, so no need to worry.  Besides, it doesn’t matter what other people think in this world so as long as I have my real friends who really know me and of course God leading my life.  I want to run for E-Board next year as Marco’s current position: External Representative.  We’ll see how that goes.  PACN practices are hard and all day…

I missed this event called Joke Night at Stephanie’s church.  I really wanted to go but it was my brother’s birthday so I had to go home and spend time with the family, which is totally fine.  But I really wanted to hang out…

JoJo’s dance event called Ultimate Brawl is coming up; everybody is going so I’m going to go too.  I’m sure it’s going to be fun.  I haven’t hung out with all those kids in awhile so I kind of miss them.  I really miss my inner circle as usual though.  We need a reunion; the last time was when we went searching for cheesecake…

The BNP has been my time of peace in the week.  Tuesdays I go to Ultrea to hear the sharings and basically learn of everybody’s experiences.  Apparently I might be going with a girl there to Prom.  I’m sure it’s going to be fun; I remember my prom nights.  I’ll show her a good time.  I go there whenever there is an event just to be refreshed.  I wish that I could go there more often though…

By the way, yes, there is a girl I like right now.  I always highlight her name in my phonebook but I can’t seem to press the dial button.  I can’t help but hesitate to call because I don’t want to say the wrong things or bother her you know? She inspires me to play the piano whenever I have free time.  The worst part is that I don’t even know her that well.  I wish I could just ask her to lunch or something so that she could get to know me and I could get to know her.  Rather than just hanging out during events… I’m hoping to ask her to Banquet even though I know she’s so busy…  I’m probably not in her thoughts right now so I doubt if she’s going to read all the way down this blog; I’m not that worried about writing this.  I better take a chance… I wonder if she’s busy right now… I’m going to text or call her right now, hopefully she’ll pick up =).

PEACE & Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jared.

reading your blog..
i'm so glad things are so positive in your life.
truly an inspiration.

& as for the girl.
i approve her already. =)
you should seize the opportunity..
because God sends hidden blessings everyday for you to grab.
there's a reason why you feel the way you feel.

good luck with everything!


<3 Grace