Banquet

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The beach was great.  I was so excited to go since its been a long time since I went to the beach.  I think it was the first time this year I went to the beach!  Crazy!  I missed it a lot though.  I missed all the BBQs, the bonfires, the smores, the ocean in general, the talks, etc etc.  Im going again on Monday with The Incredibles so its going to be a blast since we always make the best of it.

So I start summer school on June 19.  I was only able to get two classes though because the transfer credits arent that good with VVC to Cal Poly.  Its alright though... Im just going to have to make it up sometime in my years of college.  Summers going to be fun!  I can feel it.  Ive got a good number of plans for summer already with friends, family, and Barkada.  And speaking of Barkada...

... banquet was fun!  I really had a good time.  I wasnt going crazy though, I was acting real chill.  My date was cool, and I won some really cool votes!  The food was alright... it was like one of those fancy restaurant servings where they give you like a quarter of what you really want for four times the price that its really worth(dont worry though, the food at banquet was free!).  I won best dressed for boys, Im not too sure how that happened when I just go to school with a shirt and pants... or do I?  =P.  Jowee won for girls.  I also won freshman of the year.  Wow!  Along with Lyssa.  Aww, Im not going to see her for the rest of summer maybe.  So, then we had E-board positions announced.  I won for external rep.  NICE!  So, thirteen positions are as follows:

  1. Historian: Vince

  2. External: Me

  3. MCC: Pat

  4. BEC: Dom

  5. Treas: Rhea

  6. PR: Anne

  7. Academics: Erin

  8. Cultrual: Leo

  9. Social: Jowee

  10. Sports: Perry

  11. Sec: Joy

  12. Vice: Ana

  13. Pres: Mike
Sex-E-Board gave birth to BABE-E-BOARD!!  I took Christal home cause I didnt want her to go to the after party.  I went there for half an hour and took my water shot cause I had to drive home... not that I do drink.  Never been drunk so its cool!  Im not ready to be... I left at 2:00 and got home around 3:00.  Weve got some planning to do E-board.  But its going to be a great year... I feel it.

Chad gave me his word.  Haha.  Well, to a well year!  It was fun.  Im the youngest E-board member... but dont count me out!  Im going to bring some great things to this family.

0 comments: