Soak up the sun

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wow.  Today was our first E-Board meeting.  Good stuff.  Im really excited for this years board.  We are going to have a great year!  Hopefully we will be able to meet the expectations of last year and possibly exceed them.  I know we can do it.  Ive got my work cut out for me along with the rest of the board.  My summer is pretty much complete taken up.  I mean, theres definitely going to be a lot of fun with Barkada, but I dont want to be completely left out of my old buddies you know?  I really want to spend time with my Incredibles and Inner Circle.  I guess whatever time I can find Im going to use it spending time with them.  Ive got summer school and that doesnt take up too much time, I just have to make sure that I dont procrastinate on my work.  The work at VVC is really easy though.  Its a huge relief compared to Cal Poly.  This summer is going to be really exciting!  Everything seems to be going by so fast.  A lot of my summer has been spent doing so many things, no time to relax always busy doing something.  Then again, thats just how I like it.  My cousin Nicolle graduated!  Wooo congratulations!  We have several grad parties to go to this summer too =).  I love summer and the beach!

0 comments: