Trust Issues

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Trust issues.  Many people have trouble trusting people because of how they were brought up to be; such as myself.  People feel that its best that they put up a front or act how people want them to act just for the factor that it would make other people feel better.  I know thats how Ive always felt.  Change is a hard thing as well as trusting people especially if you dont want people worrying about you.  The thing is, in order to move on, you must trust people.  I for one have to begin trusting more people, my friends.  Ive only really trusted a selected few individuals who mean the world to me.  But that will soon change.

Know that the people who want you to trust them really care for you and would feel much better knowing than not.  Even if youve done something that hurts the other people, if they really want you to trust them, than what you tell them wont worsen your relationship with them, it would only make it better.  You believe that you are creating a bond by putting up a front; in reality you are only creating a fake relationship.  True friendship, true love, and true relationships need trust, support, and truthfulness.  Otherwise, there is no point.

As a personal note, I would like to apologize to everybody that think they know me that Im sorry for putting up a front and being the way that would most likely fit your needs.  Know that I am beginning to trust more people and that Im going to allow more people to know of my faults and errors.  I am human.  Speaking to God is one way great way to solve your problems; but there are times when I need more of a concrete counsel.  God will always be my first solution; however, there will be more times when I could count on new trusted friends for advice.

Get ready to know me, the real me.

0 comments: