Recap

Sunday, August 06, 2006

You know, it doesnt matter if the day was bad or if the day was good, as long as the day was spent.  Washington DC was alright, I mean it was a good use of my time.  The weather was horrible and even though we all felt horrible throughout the whole day, it felt great to spend some time with the family.  I just have to say that spending time with family is one of the many things that I dont get to do as often as I want to do anymore.  Makes you wish you could have done more in the past.

Apparently my Lolo had financial problems and had to sell their house that I was staying in.  Ill have to commute to Cal Poly everyday which is going to be very hard.  Im sure Ill be able to handle all the driving to a certain extent.  Theres going to be a point when Im going to crack!  Im looking for an apartment to stay at; more preferably at a friends place.  Im not sure what Im going to do, all I know is that hopefully things will turn out good in the end.  Ill keep praying!

I really miss my friends.  I havent been able to hang around them as much as I want to because Im stuck doing a lot of work.  Summer school is over and my summer has officially started yet I dont have a lot of time to celebrate with my friends.  I need to find time, I need to make time.  A reunion is desperately needed right now because its literally been months since the last time I hung out with some of them.  I just want to be with the inner circle, nobody else.

God, take these feelings away, they never were meant to be.  Or were they?  Just take it away please, every time I look; it breaks me.  One day, Ill have my own... one day.

0 comments: