Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ew. I am getting fat. Its kind of ugly... Could it be the drinking?

This leads to my next point; after so many nights of drinking [pretty much once or twice a week of drinking for the past seven weeks] I am going to take a break; no more drinking until ski trip. I had a horrible hangover before my debate which was stupid. In fact, I shouldnt even be drinking at all. It seems that all my blogs are about drinking recently... Its really bad. But what can I do?

Anyways, lets talk about another thing. I finally got to spend the weekend with my family in Vegas! It was a lot of fun. I got some new clothes and we saw a magic show with Lance Burton. I have a new trick up my sleeve now. As for school, I really give up on this quarter; it was more of a test quarter to see if I could handle board along with school. Obviously, it is not working out so I need to get a little lighter on school. This could be another reason why I am switching majors [all majors are hard though]. I cant wait to start my classes in CIS. I think that I am really going to enjoy doing them. Unfortunately for next quarter, none of the classes will be in CIS but rather for the business major [since CIS is under the college of business]. It felt good to hang out with my family all weekend. All we did was walk around every mall in Vegas [ughh...] but I still had an overall great time.

Now that the weekend is over, I have to get back to work. Back to school, back to stressing, and back to Barkada. Can I tell you something? I really miss my Inner Circle. I hope that we have our yearly Secret Santa; but to tell you the truth I dont think that its going to happen because a lot of us are drifting away; including myself. AND NO! I dont like it, I dont like this feeling of drifting apart. I havent seen my friends in a long time. Maybe it was just this stressful quarter... But I do hope to hang out with them once our winter break starts. Reunion; we need a reunion. Trust me, a lot of them are disappointed in me with all that I have done recently. Im not surprised. [Sigh...]

0 comments: