I had a great weeken

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I had a great weekend.  I had so much fun and relaxation and great times with Barkada.  I guess you can say that school is still stressing me out like crazy; I cant stand all the work and reading that all my classes give me.  They expect the class to do so much as if we dont have any other classes.  Well, my last quarter of a Biotechnology major is almost over, so I have to continue working hard and look forward.

First night was the Kuya/Ate/Ading Chuck E Cheese Night.  It was the day after our last volleyball game of the Fall Quarter.  I definitely enjoyed this event.  One of the better times to bond with my Ading.  He drank a little bit that night, but it was all good, we still managed to play a lot of games and take a lot of pictures.  It was as if I was a kid again playing on all the games and winning tickets.  There are definitely going to be more games and times like these in the future; Im very fortunate to have the Ading that I have now.

Our next event happened right after Chuck E Cheese Night.  It was our first Bowl4GK event that was made to help with the poverty in the Philippines.  Im sure it turned out great, board made a team and we ended up making it to the second round of the brackets.  I bowled my highest game of my life this weekend; I got a 164 and a Turkey.  It was awesome.

Though Bowl4GK was fun, everybody was more excited to go crazy in Vegas.  To put it short, we basically had a crazy time with Vegas and drinking.  Im pretty sure I know my limits, I still havent thrown up yet which is good.  Drinking isnt good, but I think its inevitable that I am enjoying it now...  Anyways, before I begin feeling sorry for all these things, I met Dante Basco; hes Rufio.  It was cool; Ana was playing poker right next to him.  Other than that, I bonded with my Ading; which is probably why I really enjoyed this trip.  For Die Hard nights, we do this thing where we brush each others teeth... I swore I was never going to be taken down by this, but they got me this weekend.  All the guys ganged up on my and put peanut butter all over my face, up my nose, and stuck a banana in my mouth.  Its all good fun though.

We had a lot of bonding conversations; some were interesting, or better yet, most of them were interesting.  Some of them I already knew and some I didnt.  Other than that, I just got reminded of the past of probably my only regret.  I cant stop thinking about it.  But thats the way life goes, and I just have to keep pushing and pushing to get through it all.  Crazy thing about this weekend is that I saw two shooting stars outside of Victorville, so I made two wishes; both were the same.  God knows; lets hope my prayers and wishes come true.  It gives me hope.

0 comments: