I just wanted to say

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I just wanted to say that my New Years Resolution came true. =) IF you can remember what it was. This was most definitely a great first year of college and a great beginning for my second year of college. I know Ive still got plenty of time to recap on what has happened this year, in fact, my next blog is probably only going to be on reminiscing about what has happened this year.

Anyways, just to jot down what has happened in this past week, I got to hang out with the inner circle. YES! We went ice skating and it was A LOT of fun. I recorded other people falling and I broke other peoples chains just for fun. My vacation is SO chill, Im getting a lot of rest and relaxation and it feels great! Though something is missing...

I reformatted my computer and its VERY FAST now. I got all the classes I need and Im shooting for the 4.0. YES! I really want it after I did horrible this quarter. I need to raise my overall GPA. But right now school is being very nice to me as Im very fortunate to have gained those classes that were full.

I still have a lot of plans until school starts. We still have our usual traditions coming up like Secret Santa and looking for the best Christmas lights. I got invited to Christals birthday party this Saturday, Ill see if I can go... Its Sammys birthday in approximately fifteen minutes. Were planning to go snowboarding and more. Greta and I really have to hang out sometime soon since we hardly get to hang out at all. I got to hang out with the Incredibles for a little bit when they were over. Dont worry, Ive been doing at least one SMALL thing a day. Usually it just involves going over Karlas house for FIVE minutes or just doing some errands. Not to mention all the things that were doing with the family. Were planning to officially get a townhouse/apartment/condo on the 27th and the move in time will probably be a month or so. This year is coming to an end quickly. This year is definitely a good one, but I anticipate an even better one next year =) Ill let you know of my new years resolution for 2007 in my next blog.

0 comments: