Losing It

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Every day I get more and more upset about you. You are not the same as you were before... But you know, people do change.

If you're happier now with the who you are more power to you. I personally think that you were more awe inspiring and ridiculously charismatic about your passions before your change in course. Coming from an insider's and an outsider's point of perspective, you're not building upon the foundations that were laid before you but rather trying to cover up the past with irrelevant gestures.

But like I said, if you're happier now with the way you are, more power to you. As much as I enjoy your presence every single time or what I'd like to be every single time; you are most definitely not the same.

I liked you better when you cared more about others than yourself... I felt I was able to make a connection with you and that you understood me at a personal level as in to why I do the things I do. I guess I'm still fighting to save the world; maybe you just need time to save yourself...

I don't know if I'm just saying that to give you the benefit of the doubt; but sometimes it hurts me look at you and not know if you're just putting up a front to save face.

Hate to be so cliche but, "I miss who you were, not who you've become."

I'll say it again, I liked it better when you wanted to help the world; but now all it seems like is that you want to help yourself. =/

0 comments: