Happy Again

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I thought that I could take on the world and carry it on my shoulders; I thought that I could put so much on my plate and finish it all.

It takes a lot to realize when you can and can't do something; it takes a lot to know when to say no and when to give up. I've learned to say no to somethings and to give up on somethings.

My plate is lighter and now I know I can take care of myself and my duties... I gave up on pledging.

Pledging wasn't the only thing I gave up on. I gave up on you and what I had hoped we could become. It's ok though; I'm still happy and I finally learned that you are happy as well. I hope we can eventually hang out again together as friends; and who knows what could happen in the future.

On a side note, I am unbelievably stoked for this weekend; yay for a 4 day trip in SAN FRANCISCO. Who knows what "La forza dell'amor" can bring me.

... I'm just fortunate to be able to love myself and take care of myself again.

0 comments: