Invisible

Friday, July 28, 2006

... Jared, youre here, but youre not here...
... Jared, youre hardly around anymore...
... Jared, we dont see you that much nowadays...
... Jared, its about time we got to hang out...

Too many people have been saying the same thing to me.  Time is a very important thing that everybody needs.  God knows I need time.  Along with time are your priorities, set your priorities straight.  Every once in awhile, time and your priorities get mixed up and there is not enough time to get to all your priorities and you CANT make time.  From personal experience, Ive already cut about two hours of sleep a night out so I have more time to do work on things.  I miss my friends because I havent been able to hang out with them as much.  Barkada E-Board has taken up every Saturday that I have had free for awhile.  Friends always come first and before Barkada; however, Ive been concentrating more on Barkada because my friends will ALWAYS be there and they dont mind if I cant make it to an event.  On the other hand, Barkada is much more demanding and strict.  In any case, friends are still higher on the priorities list.

My main point is that you need to keep your priorities straight as well as keeping your time ready.  I have no time, I am a very busy person now.  There are some friends that I really miss and if I could hang out with them at 1:30 in the morning right now, Id definitely be willing to sacrifice my sleep.

... I miss the parties, I miss the hang outs, and I miss all that fun... but most of all, I miss that warm feeling of home and my own bed to sleep in...

0 comments: