A Goal, A Dream, A Nightmare

Friday, December 26, 2008

How disappointing, I've had the same new year's resolution for two years now that I've put off. Actually, it's more like a goal; a goal that I still haven't met.

I'm too much of a coward; I don't thing I have enough courage to reach my goal. The longer I prolong it, the further away I feel I stray from my family. I'm more afraid of the risk; I have no idea what the outcome could be like.

Is it my dream? Or is it my nightmare? I'm too weak; I don't want my resolution of two years to be the same for next year...

... but I still have five days.


I hope that day comes before next year.

1 comments:

k_weeezy said...

The first step is always the most difficult. But just think about it, after you take that first initiative and that first step, there's no stopping after that. Don't give up! Failure or success, you have people there for you regardless... like me!! Even though, we don't talk as much and we don't really know each other that well, I'm here! And I'm here to stay! [: