Foolish Heart

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I treat others exactly how I want to be treated and make sure I don't do any wrong to them that I wouldn't want to be done to me. I'll always listen, I'll always care, I'll always apologzie, I'll never ignore, I'll never turn shoulders, I won't look down on anyone, I'll won't disprespect, I'll forever find time, I'll forever laugh, I don't hate, I don't play, I'll forgive and forget, but first and foremost I will love.

I want everybody to laugh, LOVE, and live life.

I'll continue to give, and I'll continue to recieve; but who would do this for me?

... I figured if I treated others this way, you somebody else would treat me the same. I hope I'm not wrong...


Heart, please don't fall hard... or actually, please do.


...I hope you don't hurt me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is this mistreating you? want me to kick their ass?

Anonymous said...

btw, the one that just sent the message is me, jowee HAHA

bbjesus said...

sad days