Alive

Monday, December 01, 2008

Have you ever just had that feeling? That feeling of ecstasy that everything is going absolutely perfect in life? I'm feeling that right about now. Despite school and it's complications; things could not be any better for me. Or actually, they can be a lot better, but I am just happy and content with how things are running for me now.

I've never felt so ALIVE. I'm living life like no other as of this moment. I'm so happy to be running around each day with all my friends and loved ones. As this long and stressful quarter comes to end, new beginnings come into play and the past begins to close. Things are going ridiculously awesome for me and I couldn't be any more content than I am now.

In addition to this, I am feeling so unbelievably accomplished at all my tasks; recently with the help of my board, we threw the best Pilipino Thanksgiving there has been in years. I can call that my real Thanksgiving along with the few others that I went to.

You know that feeling you get when you roll down the windows in your car on a cool autumn day at an idle stop light and all the problems in the world seem to disappear for that split second as the breeze collectively grazes your face in and out of the door? Yeah, it's something like that, except it's happening for much more than a split second.

Yeah, it's something like that.


make a wish...

4 comments:

ishnamedkarl. said...

I'm happy your content Kuya [:

jowee - (joweeunedited.com) said...

how is it possible that I didn't even know you blog....?!!!!

Anonymous said...

i want to go but i have no money until monday :( are you snowboarding... are there still spots left?! :)

Jared Falcis said...

Yes, there are spots still left :)