Love Stories

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I love Valentine's whether or not I have somebody to celebrate it with. There's only one day in the year that's dedicated to love. I didn't have a Valentine's this year, but spent yesterday giving my friend's ideas on how I would have spent it if I had one and feeling good about myself.

PostSecret had an awesome post this week:

PostSecret: A Valentine Video


"Be Mine, Nothing More, Nothing Less"


This year, I gave my friends ideas so they would:

Do this:


Feel like this:


Not regret this:


Tell a story like this:


And realize this:



I do realize that I've gotten all of these from PostSecret; but I must say, that I loved this week's post.

2, <3, & :)

1 comments:

Danielle Delos Reyes said...

Eeeeee! I really like it too!! I love love. I get sad when people say they hate love. *sigh* Oh Jared. [: