Just the Opposite

Sunday, March 29, 2009


You're mind set is stuck here; while mine is just the opposite.

You'll be the one who goes to their amazing job to earn an amazing amount of income for a not so amazing family if you do find one willing to be second priority.  You'll be the one who will get married when things are stable and when money permits to and you will probably sign a prenuptial agreement to assure that things are fair.  You'll be the one who will go out and do incredible things by means of your own without any help whatsoever.  You're going to follow your dreams and not let anyone hold you back.  You don't want depend on anyone and you don't want anyone depeding on you.

You're mind set is stuck here; while mine is just the opposite.

I'll be the one who schedules my hours of work to maximize the spending time I have with my family and they will be my first priority.  I'll be the one to get married when love permits and I will be reckless with money, sometimes.  I don't need a document to know how much I love somebody and to recognize my personal achievements because in the end everything turn out fair if you weigh out the finances and love.  I'll acheive my dreams without any doubt, however, not alone but with all the friendships and relationships I've created.  I will do the same in return for anybody else.  I'll let people hold me back if they can't keep up cause I want them there with me in the end.  I depend on people and people depend on me because I depend on love to keep me going.

You're mind set is stuck here; while mine is just the opposite.

I will not hold you back from your dreams anymore but please, don't you ever dare string me along or pull me forward when I'm not ready to step ahead and leave everything behind.  I walk together, not alone.

You're mind set is stuck here; while mine is just the opposite.



For your information:

I may be wrong in what I've said, but from the way you've brushed my shoulder, this is how I see you now... That's probably why I was so attracted to you, because you do amazing things.

0 comments: