Recycling Thoughts

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm kind of tired of hearing you talk about the same thing all the time.  Whenever you talk about it, if its not something good its something bad, if its not something sad its something happy, if its not something negative its something positive, if its not something frustrating its something comforting... you've seen all sides of the situation and despite all the things that bother you the fact is that you continue to think about it. Call me crazy but if you've stuck through it and thought about it this long then maybe that tells you that you're willing to commit to it...  with all the times I hear you complain or rejoice about "it," it's enough for me to believe that you do in fact like "it;" both good and bad things...  you know those are the perfect ingredients to maintain a healthy... nevermind; you'll have to figure it out on your own.  That's just me though... I honestly think it's... inevitable.


0 comments: