Contributing to Your All Time Lows

Monday, April 13, 2009

My heart breaks for your loss. All I can do is remain mute while I watch your world crumble. Unfortunately, for myself and yours, my actions have only contributed to your downfall rather than your uprising.

Bon chance mon amis; je suis tres desole.


... then again it's always been the same problem between you and I; bad timing. Bad timing to hurt me, and most definitely bad timing to hurt you. My intentions were never to bring your world down but to turn things around; a task that takes time and rather than paving a path I've sent you off blind down a dangerous forked road.

May I simply be a small segment from your past nuances left behind with all your unnecessary memories and may you find the silver lining in your clouded days.

There is nothing I can do anymore; but watch you disappear down a trail that not even I can tell you where it ends.

I wish you the best.

FYI#40: You’ll have to understand that at some occasions, it’s best if you don’t get involved and remain a ghost in another person’s life.

0 comments: