What Kind Of Asian Are You?!?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


You have got to be kidding me.

I had no idea that I could be directly described to a misfit, uneducated,  delinquent with absolutely no respect.

Fuck the police?  Last time I checked Asians including Filipinos made up less than 5% of the incarceration rates.

Not the smartest?  Are you serious?  Is it because we're too busy vandalizing, dancing, and getting our "five finger discounts" wherever we can?  How can you be so closed minded?

If there is anything that 1st generation Filipino parents push for is the continued education of their sons and daughters for a promising and stable future.

Don't ever let a quiz define me as a character or allow an individual to judge me with pre-existing notions from an incriminating, stereotypical, falsely accused, irrational, and unrealistic propoganda.

Fuck.

0 comments: