My life as of now...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So I NEVER really got into writing blogs and all… but I figure this a good way for people to see where I’m coming from. I’m sure that this will also be a great method to aid my writing skills in English. Note that these previous blogs were moved from myspace to here… anyways, here’s my life as of now…

FRIENDS. I have my inner circle, my Barkada family, my Incredibles, and my Victorville friends. Lately, I’ve definitely been missing my inner circle. We NEED a reunion with all of us there… there always seems to be one of us missing. I’m missing all of those parking lot days in high school and all those funny things that we find funny but other people don’t… it’s all good though, because we’ll all be back for the holidays, Thank God. Let’s go to Scandia and take pictures. Let’s try to fit seven or more of us in there! My Barkada family… they’re new in my life… don’t get me wrong though, they’re really cool! I have this Kuya from the Ate/Kuya program, he’s really funny. Sometimes I worry for him though, I think that there’s more to him than what’s on the outside… how do I know? Well, I don’t drink, but sometimes when HE does… and he seems to always have something on his mind. I worry for him, but I guess he worries for me just as much after all he’s always checking up on me. Unfortunately, I still have that problem of opening up... I’m getting there though FO SHO!! =P. Barkada… my home away from home. My Incredibles… I’ve been initiated. It makes me happy knowing that they still want to chill with me even though I’ve moved to Ontario. More than words can say, they are definitely my Heroes… thanks. I’m happy we can still do the things we do now like Taco Tuesdays and gift exchanges. As for my Victoville friends, we seem to be drifting apart… but there’s always myspace, so hopefully we can stay in touch.

FAMILY. I’m home for the Holidays… I’ve been homesick. MAD homesick. The coolest thing about going home is that all illnesses seem to disperse. There’s no place like home.

GOD. I needed him critically these past few weeks… I think God went overtime answering my prayers. ESPECIALLY with school. Finals week, I swear I made a secret prayer before every final and I’m still praying for my grades… not only for my grades, but also for Verlee’s grades. I’m taking advantage of that “God loves me” rule... before my psych final, I said, “if God loves me, then I will do good on it…” and what do you know, I did well. I shouldn’t say that though, it was only for fun. I need to give something back now, after all Jesus’ birthday is coming up, I can’t wait!

LOVE. Hahaha… what to say about it? I liked this girl from Cal Poly for numerous reasons… unfortunately, I wasn’t getting the same vibe back. Or maybe I was just going too slow. Ah well, if it's the vibe, if its my speed, WHATEVER it is, the point is that there hasn't really been a spark yet, so I’m just happy that we can make each other laugh. For the most part though, I'm just chillen… who knows who God has planned for me, maybe he’s telling me not to get too close to this girl just yet, maybe he’s telling me to wait and he’ll reward me with the right girl. For now, I’m still looking...

mood//contemplative
on repeat//family business-Kanye West

0 comments: