True Friends

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

**Actually made July 18,2005**

It’s ridiculous; it’s so ridiculous to see what people would do to gain attention and popularity. You clowns who stand as the center of attention, you cowards who ran away from the storm, you lights that cast everything in the shadows; this speech is not for you, though you should read it. This is not a lesson about “getting the right friends” or “learning to trust the ones close to you,” this is purely a tribute to my true friends.

True friends, this is for you. For all of you who provided comfort to those who were down, who strive to make dreams come true, who put your arms around someone and promised to go through the thick and thin with them, this is for you. For all of you who act as my Ate’s and Kuya’s providing me with any help I need, who gave me their trust and respect for my way of life, who always give me confidence when I have none, this is for you. For all of you who gave that clown a hand after being humiliated, for all of you who acted as a shield from the storm, for all of you who gave your light even to the darkest of shadows, this is for you.

It is a true gift from God that I have friends like you. God has brought me together with you all and has truly blessed me with your presence. I feel as if I can tell you guys anything without a problem knowing that you guys will help me in any way possible. As if you want to hear me out rather than feeling obligated to listen to me, as if you want to help me rather than feeling obligated to help me. A blessing, you guys are nothing less than a blessing from God given to me and I thank God so much for this gift. You all have no idea how much I love and appreciate all the things you guys do for me.
I can only hope that I have been such a friend to you all and that you guys are as comfortable around me as I am to you. I pray that the feelings and the love that I have for you all is the same as your feeling towards me. I can promise you guys that I will always be there for you all in whatever you guys do and that you all can count on me to be a true friend to you guys as you all have been to me. Don’t ever hesitate to call me up.

Whether it’s three blind mice opening up my eyes, a pirate giving me his treasure, or a hero who has saved my life in countless ways, I love and appreciate you all. You mean the world to me and more. I love you guys with all my heart and wish you all peace in the future! God Bless.

-(^_^)/ “Peace Be With You”

0 comments: