Burn it

Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling burnt out? I know I am... lets start this lesson...

Just keep things on track. Theres always time for rest but try to keep it at a minimum. I only allow myself eight hours a night even if I was late the night before. Eight hours is more than enough sleep to get you through the day. Keep working on school and make sure that you dont procrastinate even though everybody does. Keep priorities straight, as long as you continue to do that, things will remain in shape. If you havent noticed, it is only when your priorities arent on par is when things go all wrong. My priorities are not in shape right now, Im putting too many things in front of school, more on the lines of free time. Keep your priorities straight, school may not be number one or even close to your priorities, but whatever they are, keep them on top and keep working at it! Otherwise, youll end up like me stressing the night before a HUGE project is due. Im kind of sad thought right now, I have no love interest at the moment. When I made the straw cover into the knot, I had no idea of what girl to think about... cause I had none, its been awhile since I had no interest in any girl, maybe the new freshman? But thats not important, remember, its things like that that make your priorities all crooked.

... if you fill up the jar with too much sand, there wont be enough room for the golf balls...

0 comments: