DMX

Monday, July 03, 2006

So I read this really cool quote that got me thinking the other day, it went as follows:  If you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, its yours.  If it doesnt, it never was.  A quote by DMX.  Shall I explain my two cents upon this topic?

There are many things that you may find to like or maybe even love in this world.  But as DMX said, try and let it go.  IF that thing that you love truly has the same feelings back to you, then that thing will come back.  Now I know that many of you may be thinking that this one thing is a girl or a significant other, but dont always think that way.  This thing could be anything.  But just for the sake of confusion, lets pretend that this one thing is in fact a significant other.  The hardest thing is letting go, and its true.  If you have a hard time letting go of that one special someone you may like because of so many coincidences in personality or happenings, then its of no surprise.  As I said in a speech a few days ago, just let it go.  Can you do it?  If it comes back, then its YOURS.  Sure, youll be sad if she doesnt come back but be happy that she is going after something that she loves and unfortunately it wont be you.  Its the hardest thing, ACCEPTANCE. Accept defeat and accept your losses.  Theres not much to evaluate on this quote, its pretty much self explanatory.  I just found it very interesting and useful with the many mishaps Ive had in life... it answered me so to speak...

Ive let go of many things in life that I didnt want to, and unfortunately none of them came back.  Hopefully in the future I will find something that will...

0 comments: