Sunday, January 27, 2008

So this was quite a week. I did a lot of hanging out with friends and a lot of cheating on my resolutions. UGGGH. Well, first I wasnt supposed to eat after seven thirty but these past couple of nights I ate late. I even spent more than twenty dollars on food this week. Really not good.

Well, to start off the week; I believe it was on Tuesday when I went to Hooters to hang out with Joy, Jowee, and Leo. It was cool since I saw Leos, Ermies, Anas, and Russels new apartment. Its really nice; I really like the paint job and everything. Hooters was really cool, this crazy magician guy entertained us while we were waiting for our food. And I ate a GRIP of chicken wings, we ordered fifty but Im POSITIVE that I ate the majority of the wings. Im not complaining though. I have been keeping up with my workouts and I am actually seeing a difference, but I havent stepped on the scale in a long time so Im not sure if Im going to see the difference on the scale…

Another thing with my resolutions was the so called dont step in the API for one quarter resolution. That failed miserably. Its cool though, because I think that I should just change that resolution to make sure that I get studying done in the API. Its cool because I got to see everybody again and catch up with them. BUT the main reason why I went into the API was to try out for one of the major roles in PACN. I believe that my audition went well; other than the singing of course. Im really hoping to get it though; I dont know, I just really want it. BUT if I dont get it, its alright, I mean just being in PACN is a great experience in general. However, I would be much more hyped up if I got one of the major roles of course.

Earlier this week I hung out with Kim too; we went to sushi and teriyaki where I spent even MORE money on food. Terrible, just terrible. Fun times though, fun times. We just caught up with each other and what we did over vacation and junk. I felt fat being the only one eating, but its alright, I was huuungry.

On the bad side, I had to drop my CIS class this quarter; it was just too much with the other classes that I was taking. Its like all my projects were assigned and due on all the same days. The CIS class took up the majority of my time and I wasnt able to get it. I plan on retaking the class next quarter for sure though. I could study up on the on line material that the professor posts up.

Later on in the week I drank at the Citrus apartment. Really chill though. It was just something to do since I had no class on Friday and had nothing to do on that Thursday night. I had fun in general; mostly drank with Ermie, Leo, and Pat. I had to stay the night because I didnt want to risk driving in all that rain.

I also hung out with Karla, Alyssa, and Caleb. We all totally caught up on things and it was really cool. Caleb has a really good thing going with his Job and apartment and everything. His girlfriend is cool and has a tight dog and cat. We all got crazy allergies though. I played Mario Kart 64 against Ariyan, I think thats how you spell her name… well I lost terribly. I played Boxing against her too… lost terribly again. And Im not even going to go into Bowling and tennis. UGH. Well we drank and hung out for a while then we went to meet up with some other people in Irvine. It was cool hopping around all over the place. But I still had to head back home to my apartment later on that night since I had a test the next morning…

I had to take the GWT, the graduate writing test. I met up with Jenny because she had to take it also, it was unbelievable easy. No sweat at all. As for work, they got me working almost every day this next up coming week; so I guess that means no Nor Cal for me. Vibe was today, I couldnt go because of work too. I mean its cool because now Im getting hours and recognition as an oldie. So Im enjoying work more. Im really hoping that everybody was cool at Vibe. I really wanted to watch everybody from 909 dance along with TM and Jenny on CG…

My hair is getting longer. Im liking it. I could pull off this messy look and I cant wait until it gets longer. BUT it takes a lot more time to actually do it now, so if I need to fix it really quick its not going to work out.

Among other things happened this week… I ate some potato chips; though I wasnt supposed to. It cant be helped… its just going to happen. I really like it when it happens though; for some reason, it feels like US again.

Thank you. Im sorry I didnt trust you with my gift. And now I cant wait… youre the best.

0 comments: