Sunday, April 20, 2008

Alright, so its been quite a week. Actually, its been quite an amazing week.

I guess we can start on Monday. Mark and Froi came over from San Diego. They wanted to go swimming but because there was a crazy party Sunday night, the management closed the pool. Well we just chilled until PACN practice. Watched Ratatouille and did some reading. PACN practice was good. My Sayaw Sa Bangko crew is getting so much better. It was the last week before they found out who gets to go on the second and third levels.

Alright so Tuesday came along. I had to get a lot done so that I had all the materials needed for the career fair on Thursday. I had to finish up a rough draft of my first resume so that I could take it to resumaniac on Wednesday. So I did and I let Erin edit it. Totally helped me out A LOT. Another crazy thing happened on Tuesday also. I GOT MY HAIR CUT. Oh no. So I thought that I was just going to clean it up so that I looked cleaner for the interviews, but when the lady finished at Supercuts I didnt like it at all. But I didnt want to tell her that because I didnt want to hurt her feelings, so I just took it and went to another Supercuts. I asked them to basically cut it short. So now I looked like how I did last year. No more hair coloring, not long anymore. HEY its a lot cleaner now so Im not really complaining. I like it. BUT I dont like how hair looks like right after a haircut, you kinda have to get used to it first. But now Im rockin those fitted hats and stuff.

So Wednesday was Resumaniac. I got my resume all edited by some professionals. Totally tore it apart. In the end though, I had a really good resume ready for the next day. I had to drop off some pay check stubs to the new apartment complex that we were moving to. So after that I went to Victoria Gardens since it was close. I just went to buy some new clothes for Thursday. I was getting all spiffy and clean for it. Well I had a quick talk with Mark at PACN practice. But more importantly, my Grandma was in surgery on Wednesday. I was sort of talking to him about that and about some rumors going around. Anyways, I just headed home after and went to bed early. I called up Karla too and decided to hang out with her Thursday night after my plans.

Career day came. It was Thursday. Well, to make a long story short, it didnt go too well. There werent any companies looking for Marketing Interns. There were a lot that were looking for graduates. So it was pretty much a failure. I couldnt find any opportunities for the next quarter. All that work not necessarily for nothing because I got some experience now. It sucks because I just quit my job for Hollister. This coming week will be my last week scheduled there. My mom was cool with it at first but she really wants me to find another job. I talked to Christie about some secrets on Thursday. That was interesting. Its ok, shes more than trustworthy. Thursday night a lot of stuff happened. My plans to chill with Jay were cancelled because he was too tired; its understandable. Dancers are quite busy. So I had back up plans to chill with Karla. Went to Irvine and basically hung out with her and some of her friends. We saw a free concert supporting the bone marrow drive. Apparently we were at the same table with the bands parents. FUNNY. We talked to the parents of a pretty big band. Anyways, I just headed to her apartment afterwards and hung out til I left. I didnt get to talk to her about some of my issues going on, but I still had a good time just chillen. It was technically still early by the time I left. It wasnt even midnight. But I was very tired. I got home and ended up calling Mark to see what I missed at practice or if anything was going on. Well what had actually ended up happening was me talking to Mark about some of the things going on in my life. We pretty much had an hour and a half long conversation. I mean, we do chill a lot, but its not that often that we had deep conversations. I dont really have the liberty to go into detail about everything since this is public; but lets just say that I got a lot of things out of my mind. I got a little emo on the phone; whatever. We talked about my problems and we talked about his problems. It was a good talk. No, it was a great talk. I felt so much better afterwards. Things are looking up. Hes a good ading.

Friday was a day. I didnt have to work so I visited my Mom, brother, and sister at Victoria Gardens. We had lunch and stuff. Walked around for a little bit but I had to head to school for PACN practice. LONGEST PRACTICE EVER. I had Sayaw Practice at 6PM and Maria Clara practice at 12PM. A SIX HOUR GAP. My God. Next week, we decided to move practice to 3PM. Thank goodness. I just found out today that Im working. Ill have to find another person to fill in for me at practice. So after practice, I had to head to Huntington Beach. All stinky and nasty. Jenny was supposed to ride with me but ended up going on her own since she had to stay in Irvine afterwards. Its all good. We hung out at Geralds apartment. VERY NICE place I must say. I met some new people and hung out with some old buddies. I watched them make blue cupcakes because I sure cant bake. I FINALLY got to hang out with Jenny after a long time. Didnt really get to talk though; she had to leave early. After she left, I hung out with Jaypeg, Dee, Jay, Justin, Gerald, Kim, and Kathy. Talk about a room full of dancers! Haha, its ok, theyre a lot of fun. We played spoons. I was already buzzing so I had a HUGE disadvantage. So after the first four or five games, I kept losing and losing. So many games. I kept drinking and drinking. Oh no… well, you know how I get when I drink a lot. I dry heaved ONCE after they all knocked out. Well, Gerald helped me. I dont throw up. I knocked out soon afterwards.

Oh Saturday. I woke up with a HANGOVER. One of those that feel like youre drunk when you wake up but youre not. It hurt so bad. I ended up being LATE for PACN practice. AND I was in such a rush that I left my hat at Geralds. Ill get it back someday for sure… So practice was ok. Everybody could tell that I was hungover. I wasnt even walking straight. So yeah, practice, what more could I say? OH we got tickets and fliers for PACN. So I was able to sell them to family and friends now. Promote like crazy because I want a lot of people to go this year! Afterwards I went back to Victorville. I chilled with the family and went to Karlas later on that night. Kurt got a new dog that bites. Its cute though. I ate Karlas desert. Shes getting a lot better at cooking. Nothing much, I just hung out. Told her about my festivities on Friday night.

So now its Sunday. Got a lot of rest in the morning. Ive just been working on homework. I went back to the apartment early. I applied for an internship at BUCKLE. Hopefully Ill get it. I spoke to Rodney and well have five benches for sure tomorrow. ALRIGHT! I helped Mark a lot on his homework for CIS class. And now Ive just been writing in this blog.

I had a great week. I hope this coming week is just as good… or even better.

Its over. Its finally over. But were not. Thank God. A fresh start. A new day. A brighter future. You are too cool.

0 comments: