Monday, April 28, 2008

Anyways, so it was somewhat of a dead week. Nothing too crazy happened especially with PACN coming up soon.

I spent Monday just studying. Yeah, nothing too special there, I got a lot of work done but still had a lot to do afterwards. Just went to PACN practice afterwards. Sayaw is moving along. Tuesday was pretty much the same thing. I studied, went to class, and then went to PACN practice. I helped Mark finish his homework for CIS class. It was pretty cool, its been awhile since I worked with Java but I managed to do it successfully.

So it was midterms week. I had a midterm on Wednesday for Organizational Behavior. Not too bad, the test was actually really hard. But since I always did the reading and studied ahead of class, it wasnt too bad. This coming week I actually have a midterm for CIS class. Im really not looking forward to that. This quarter is going by unbelievably fast though. Its probably because of PACN. Im so nervous about it too. Theres a lot of work to be done at PACN, school, and work life.

It was JoJos birthday on the 25th. I had a grip of fun; its been awhile since Ive seen her and everybody. I decided to buy her a PACN ticket for her birthday. Hopefully she and all her roomies will be able to go. I felt bad though at the party. I forgot a girls name for some reason that Ive been chillen with the whole time there. She drove me to my car and I totally blanked out. Who knows why, I guess sometimes it just happens. I felt really bad though. Anyways, hopefully Ill be able to see them all again at Ultimate Brawl. I DO remember her name now though. Im going to make sure it sticks the whole time.

So my last day at Hollister was supposed to be on Friday. I went there and they didnt even need me. So I couldve stayed longer at the party and drank more. I didnt even drink that much. So now Im officially unemployed. Ah well. I was looking at an internship for Buckle and Walgreens. Buckle has already turned me down; however, there is an interest at Walgreens. So Im actually excited about it after reading a lot of reviews. The problem is that Im not sure if Ill be able to go to school at the same time. I need to go to school if I want to graduate on time; so its kind of a risk that Im not too sure if Im planning to take. Its not even for sure that Im going to get the internship.

I chilled at Calebs again this past weekend. Just played Halo and Smash. He bought two PACN tickets, so its going to be cool that hes going. A lot of my friends are planning to go actually, so hell be able to see all the Victorville people again.

Anyways, later that night after I went back to my apartment, Mark stayed the night; too tired from partying I guess. It was cool though, its always a pleasure hanging out with him. I do worry about him and school though; he already knows that.

It was also my brothers birthday this weekend. We just spent time with the family walking around Pasadena. We ended up eating at Todai; I got so stuffed. Luckily Im still working out! Afterwards we visited my Tita Dawns house to see my Grandma since she just got surgery. Its good to see that shes doing well. My cousins are getting so old. I didnt even realize that Sammy is in the fourth grade now. Im sure missing out on a lot.

So nominations are coming up in a couple of weeks. Im not sure if I want to do it yet. People have been wondering if Im going to run for president; but I really dont know if I could handle that. Itd be cool too, but Im not sure if I could handle that. I know Vinz wants to run and Rodney is thinking about it; so itd be cool if they ran. If they both ran, they I probably wouldnt cause Id know that the club would be in good hands next year. For a chair? I dont even know about that either. Theres too many things telling me no. I have to graduate. I need an internship. My parents dont want me to. So I dunno. It will all come down to the day of accept and decline. Hopefully Ill make the right choice…

So yea, nothing too crazy this week. Im not even expecting anything too crazy this next week either. At least until PACN is over.

Ever wake up in bed and say to yourself what am I doing? Thats what Im asking myself now… what am I doing? No pride. No pride at all. Lets see if I got this lesson learned…

0 comments: