Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wow, so this was the first week of school. I can honestly say that a lot has happened over this week. I have a lot to talk about also. Ill try to keep this short because I have class early tomorrow at eight.

So Monday came around and I had that sudden epiphany that I need to get all my work together. Some things that came to mind included needing to graduate on time, changing majors, getting an internship, and getting all the classes done. I looked ahead to see if I could graduate on time and found that I needed to take a certain class this quarter in order to graduate in the Spring. LUCKY ME I got one of the last seats left in class. So I dropped my CIS class and finally began taking all the marketing classes that I need. I officially changed majors now and have turned in the form to the registrars office. So things are moving along well. If I get all the classes I need and pass them, then I should be able to graduate by Spring quarter. Ill have to take sixteen unit quarters in order to do so including Summer. Mark came over on Monday because he had an early class on Tuesday. I let him stay the night and we had a cool time just chilling and hanging out like the good ol Kuya Ading pair we are. I also downloaded a GRIP of songs this week. A lot of them are alternative rock bands like Fall Out Boy, PANIC, and Gym Class Heroes. Anyways, my hair is getting crazy once again, I dont know what to do with it. Im getting a lot of opinions from everybody; so like before, I am on the verge of cutting it! Im not too sure yet though, after all Ive been growing it out for awhile.

Tuesday was the first day of school. Way to go Spring quarter. My first class didnt start until ten so it wasnt too bad. JoJo came over on Tuesday and we had a great time catching up and having deep conversations. Weve both been going through some issues. I took her to In N Out since she hasnt had it since before lent. Went back to the apartment and just chilled until I had class at night. I have a night class at eight; really sucks. So I have a class at eight in the morning and eight at night. We had our first PACN practice on Tuesday of the quarter. Unfortunately I couldnt make it because I was chilling with JoJo and I had class. After I met up with them and hung out for a little but left because I had a lot of studying to do after the first day of school! Believe or not, Im trying to get ahead of the game while I still can. I had A LOT of work this week. But I am getting it all finished so its all good.

Wednesday came around. Second day of school and I had a class at eight in the morning. My classes really arent that bad this quarter though. I actually have two hybrid courses so its looking really good for me. We had our second PACN practice and I saw some new faces at our Sayaw practice. We really need to get the ball rolling because we dont have that much time left before PACN. On a good note, Sayaw practice went really well and people are picking up everything really fast. I really do hope that we get everything finished soon; we shall see!

I went to the Barkada meeting on Thursday. Nothing much, it was just the first meeting of the quarter. Basically, they talked about Sportsfest and PACN; the usual. I spoke with Christie and Mark and they both needed to borrow books from me. I let mark borrow two books and Im letting Christie borrow one book. I was going to just borrow books from friends this quarter, but I figured that my Mom would just use the money to get a tax break. Books were really expensive for me this quarter; all I got were three books. In total, it would have cost me four hundred fifty dollars, but I bought them off campus and got them for one hundred dollars cheaper. We didnt have PACN practice that night; instead there was a Sportsfest hype night. I dropped by after class but had to head back to Victorville later on. I had to help my Mom with some bank stuff the next morning.

Friday came around; it was the first day of Sportsfest. Unfortunately I missed the first day. I got to Pomona late and I had work. I was hoping to get there after but things seemed to be dead by the time I was out. Well, I wasnt about to miss the second day of Sportsfest so I went to bed early. At Sportsfest, I decided to volunteer and play volleyball. I helped at the registration booth along with other things. I was only able to play one game of volleyball [which we lost]. We had a difficult time trying to find girls to play for our team. I watched the halftime show to support b.MOD and Mark. I saw Gayle which was awesome; didnt really get to catch up because I had to leave right after the show. On my way out, I saw Jenny. She seemed really sad like she had a lot of things on her mind. We didnt get to talk and I really didnt want to throw out all the problems Ive been having lately to her. Hopefully we can hang out soon and vent out on some things. Hope things are ok with her. Like I said, I had to leave early. I went back to Victorville and spent the rest of the weekend with family.

ANYWAYS, there have been a lot of things going on in my mind lately. I cant count the number of people who have told me the same advice… just stop. I swear, its like an addiction. Rather, its like a routine. I have to stop. I will find something better and will move on to better things. I just have to build up some pride and build up some self respect; even if it disappoints some people. Case in point; these are my deepest fears; disappointment and guilt. I cant even go into detail how much I fear those. Ive always had the mentality that no matter how much something or somebody hurts me, as long as I dont fail to disappoint its ok. In this situation, its not. I will overcome it; Lord give me strength…

Well, it was good seeing you this weekend. At least youre acting nice to me now; so much nicer. Youve given me something that I deserve. That of which Im saying, I deserved better than before… thank you. I swear these feelings are killing me. Im trying to toss them away because I dont want to get hurt and I dont want to hurt you anymore. Why do I ask this question… what are we? Something? No. Probably nothing. Were going to be fine.

0 comments: