Lonely Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 27, 2008

So it's pretty amazing what can happen in a couple of weeks; imagine so, that I'm going through a lot of life changes recently. I've been trying out new things and have started things that I probably wouldn't have ever done so before; things that I really can't say in a public blog... it's really not as bad as you guys are thinking though.

Anyways, I've been meeting both new and old friends and have started hanging around them more; I guess that's where several rumors come from. But as one of my friends said to me, "Those are just rumors, let rumors be rumors." They don't really matter as long as I'm having a good time.

So I was watching this movie the other day, one that I've never heard of but decided to watch it because the timing was right since I was waiting for one of my friends to get off work. I watched it alone, it was called, "Four Christmases." Actually I didn't finish it since I left early but I got a lot out of it. Of course, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy so it's not necessarily supposed to make you sad; but when I watched it I started to get sad. I don't really want to get into too much detail; let's just say that I felt that I could really relate to everything that was happenin in a strange sense... I also don't want to spoil it for anybody that plans on watching it.

I've also discovered something else, I've discovered an "ugly truth." I promise you, if I could write everything that I want to say or that I'm thinking then probably this entry could be a lot more interesting. Let's just say that I've finally heard from somebody else the truth that I've always thought to myself. And now I know that other people feel the same way, it's sort of sad for me. Once again, there are things that shouldn't be said. Well, on this subject matter, it's great to know that somebody else is handling an old problem of mine; that makes me EXTREMELY happy. Once again, I don't have the liberty of going into detail.

So it's Thanksgiving; this weekend is sort of bad for me. In fact, this week in general hasn't been the best week, but I'm making the most of it to keep myself happy. I'm working this entire weekend while my family is in Vegas. I just spent like half an hour at an extended family's house that I've never met before. Extremely awkward, I felt that I just came, ate their food, and left. My family is in Vegas and I couldn't go because of work. So I pretty much had the loneliest Thanksgiving ever. At least I had good food, otherwise I just would have heated up some TV dinner and called it a night. I have work tomorrow at 3AM, so let's just see how that goes.

A small entry to you guys; but if you actually knew everything that was going on in my life, then you'd understand that I've just spilled a million secrets.

0 comments: