Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another week, another week. This week wasnt that exciting; except it was the last week of school.

To start off the week, I got a haircut. I wasnt lying when I said last week that I was planning to get a trim. WELL, I told the lady that I was planning to grow my hair out and I even showed her a picture of how I wanted it to be sort of like in the end. She saw and gave the advice to just texturize your hair instead of cutting it. She said that it would take away the poofy look on me and allow me to do stuff with it. So I decided to give it a try and see how it works. I told her that I dont like my back long so she cut it for me. IN THE END, I do like my hair. Its looking pretty good, I just got a lot of growing to go through still. I could do stuff with it like style it and people are noticing that its looking cool. Good plan good plan.

I sprained my ankle on Tuesday. UGH. Ive never had to go to anything for a sprained angle, broken leg, or whatever. I wasnt even going to go to the health center but when people in the API started noticing that it was swelling up I decided to walk there with Ian to get it checked up. No X-rays were needed; the doctor just wrapped it up and told me to do some exercises. I neglected to do them the whole week though. It was cool though because I feel completely healed after a couple of days; I could even walk on it now. BUT the second day it was hurting like CRAZY. I asked my parents to get me crutches but when they finally came in, I didnt need them anymore. GO figure! So yeah, I guess theres a first time for everything. Its still a little swollen and theres a huge bruise on it; it looks really gross. Im sure it will go away soon.

Mark came over a couple of times this week; mostly because of the late night practices. I dont mind; after all he is my ading. Anyways, its always cool chilling with him cause like I said before both of us are getting more and more busy. After all he has b.MOD and, well, Im going through a lot of changes…

This week was the last week of PACN practices until the new quarter starts. So if Im right it was our second and third practice. Its actually looking really good; I think I have to be stricter next quarter. Unfortunately, we dont have that much time left before PACN comes after we come back. I still have acting practice to do as well; and thats not even including sportsfest! OH its going to be a crazy spring quarter once again… But my practices are going to become more strict for sure, we have to keep going and going; stay on track.

OH so its finals week now; lucky for me I finished early. I just wanted to get this quarter finished already. It most definitely was not one of my best quarters; in fact I could honestly say that it was probably one of my worst quarters. My final for IBM ended up being a B but I needed and A in order to get an A in the class. Boo. My accounting cumulative final was just horrible. I dont even want to go into detail; lets just hope for a curve! Didnt get the A I wanted in IBM and ACC is just horrible. Tennis class Im probably going to get a B and my lab class the same thing. I still have one more project to finish by next Friday but its already looking good. We already have all the necessary things we need to finish. Im just waiting for the rest of my group to turn in their parts of the project.

So to just say some things off topic, Im thinking of piercing my ears over break. Seriously. Ive always thought about it but never actually got the urge to just go out and do it. I have the urge now; like I said, changes. I think itll look cool. Who knows, I dont want anything crazy but if I dont like it I could just close it back up right? Not plugs; ouch thats permanent and looks like it hurts. Both ears though. AND I dont want diamonds; Im aiming for more of that punker look. Im so not a punker though haha. Another thing off topic are my resolutions. I think my sprained ankle totally screwed me over this week. I only worked out twice this week and I havent been able to practice piano too much. UGH. I hope its not going to slow me down. I found out when I went to the health center that I lost fifteen pounds since the new year. Im really proud of myself… gotta keep shedding those pounds though. OH I want to start my new sheet music soon; Im just about finished with BECAUSE OF YOU. So the new one I want to start is Until the End of Time by Justin Timberlake. It sounds awesome on the piano. Anyways, Im probably not going to start it for another couple of weeks… well see how that goes.

So Ive always liked the idea of coming back different. What do I mean by that? Well for vacations and MIA times, I like coming back different then how I left. So when people see me again theyll be all like WOW you look different. Or WOW youve changed. But always for better. Thats why I want to get pierced ears and go through some training over break. So that when I come back Ill look somewhat different then how I looked when I left. Hopefully that goes well.

I chilled at Calebs last night. A LOT of fun. I finally got to play Brawl. Crazy game. Im actually challenged by it since Im not that good at it. I really want to play again when I have time. Lots of new characters and the controls are crazy. Haha, alright, thats enough with sounding like a gamer when I really dont play games that often.

So I missed a couple of things here in Victorville. Apparently it snowed here yesterday. UGH I missed it; it always snows like once a year here. Ah well, the rest of the family didnt get to see it either except for my Dad. Anyways for the weeks to come I have a lot of things that Im excited for… Jowees big birthday. Camping up in San Diego! Sounds like a lot of fun; Ill have to let you guys know how it goes later. Jaimies birthday is coming up too, she has plenty of plans over break. And another big thing for me is possibly this Friday… whats happening? Youll find out… maybe. Im nervous, scared, anxious, excited, and every other weird possible emotion. Its going to be awkward at first; but everybody has to go through it sometime. Maybe Ill find something unexpected. First big step of my process. Haha…

Im sorry, I just might end up disappointing you even though you said youd be happy for me… Im scared about that probably the most…

0 comments: