Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh vacation. So the saying of the week is DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY. That was our goal this week of vacation. We just wanted to make sure that we dont waste a single day doing nothing.

So I can start on Monday. Monday I had to drop my dad off at the airport so that he could fly to Boston to meet up with my mom and sister. Im sure Boston was a blast; but I got to have the house all to myself for the next couple of days! Haha. I wasnt planning on having any parties of anything of that sort. Its just a cool thought. Anyways, after I dropped off my Dad, I went straight back to Victorville to meet up with Karla, Jaclyn, and Lonnie. We just chilled at Karlas and watched the Hills and some other random shows. As long as I chill with people everyday Im technically doing something.

Tuesday was a similar day as well. I had work until night; so that kind of took up the majority of my day. When I got back to Victorville, I headed off to Nubis down Bear Valley. Its pretty crazy; its a soft serve yogurt place like Yogurtland. I was even surprised that they had mocha. I chilled with Karla, Dez, Sammy, Deej, Rainy Boy, and another guy named Mario. Anyways, it was a real chill time; we seriously just caught up on each others lives. Afterwards, a couple of us went to my house to watch a movie. Jaclyn and Lonnie met up with Me, Karla, and Dez at my house. We decided on watching a movie called ATONEMENT. I wasnt that interested; in fact, I began falling asleep in the movie. The girls liked it though. We didnt finish it because everybody was getting tired. We turned it off like three quarters into the movie. We were just going to finish it the next day.

Later on before I went to bed, I decided to check my grades. I actually did a lot better than I originally thought. I almost got straight As. But unfortunately because I missed several classes in marketing and tennis, I got lower grades. I got B plusses for both classes. So, not bad for an extremely hard quarter.

The next day was the PACN teaser video shooting. I couldnt make it again. I feel bad cause I think they really needed me for the shooting. Its alright, Ill just try to make it up as we start practices. Later on, Karla and I finished watching Atonement. Like I said before, theres really not too much I could say about it for myself. We decided to just chill later after we get some rest. Dez came over and watched Boondoc Saints with us. I will admit thats a good movie. I havent seen it in years but its well balanced in seriousness and comedy.

Thursday night was out last night to chill with all the Victorville people. So I had dinner with my brother, Jaclyn, Karla, and Lonnie. We ate at Red Robin, found the picture that was supposed to be hanging upside down, got beer, and headed back to my place again. We were just watching Americas Best Dance crew and hanging out. It was a good way to end my week of vacation.

ALRIGHT, so the next couple of days would be our camping trip for Jowees birthday. It was A LOT of fun to me. There were a couple of things that we did get in trouble for; primarily the noise complaints. Well theres not that much we can do; Barkada is a loud group in general. Anyways, I took a nap and found that the other family left. They probably got really annoyed of us. Honestly, I cant say too much about camping either. Joy and I were the main suppliers of tents, tarts, chairs, and light. I had a nice personal conversation with Pat. Yeah, I dont have any complaints about this past weekend. I felt bad though because I had no reception so I couldnt make or receive any calls. I know Mark sent me a text but it was already too late for him to stay over after practice.

Before we left San Diego, we ate out. Leo ordered this challenge of a dozen egg omelet. It was a lot of fun edging Leo on and motivating him; but in the end Leo was getting dizzy from all the egg yolks. So after we ate we all just headed back to Jowees to drop of stuff. I got everything I needed and Jowee paid for half a tank of my gas.

Yeah so theres really not a lot I could say about this weekend but still had a great time. I was looking over the classes I need to take by the end of next year. If the class I need is not offered over summer, then Im stuck having to stay another year. Just on one class. Im really scared because I was really counting on graduating on time. Well all I could do is hope for a miracle. Anyways, yes this is a short blog and Im unbelievably TIRED right now so I cant write down everything I need to say. School is about to start this week so Im excited about that too. PACN practices are going to be starting as soon as it can and Sportsfest is this coming weekend. I wont be able to be in charge of anything of Sportsfest this year because of work and school but I will most definitely be around.

I cant say too much on my personal thoughts; I guess Im really tired. It was nice hearing from you. Its been awhile than from what were used to. Thanks; I know well be ok. Sorry to all my readers; this one is a short blog.

0 comments: