Sunday, March 02, 2008

It seemed like another dead week. I didnt really do that much.

Earlier this week I helped Leah finish the lab homework for accounting. Also later on that night I decided to drop by the Sportsfest meeting for a little bit. I planned on studying with Jaimie but it was already getting too late for me; its all good though. Ill just find another time to study with Jaimie.

I was feeling really burnt out this week so I decided to just chill at the apartment for almost the whole day. After class on Tuesday I just headed back to the apartment, worked out, and just chilled there. I cleaned up the whole apartment though. One thing that I am glad about is that it is pretty noticeable to other people that Im losing weight. Its really cool actually. People who I havent seen come up to me and are all like DENG Jared have you been working out? I dont even notice the difference haha. I guess its pretty apparent to other people though; that makes me feel very accomplished.

I got a gift from Dom this week; a twenty five dollar visa gift card. Not bad not bad at all. I feel bad cause I didnt get him anything for Christmas. Next time, Ill get him lunch or something.

My hair is getting SO LONG. Its unbelievable. Well its not extremely long, but its so much longer than what Im used to. Im so tempted to cut it right now, but I think that I should stick it out for a little bit longer. Maybe a couple of weeks before PACN, if I dont like it, Ill cut it.

Yes so as you should know, Ive decided to coordinate Sayaw Sa Bangko with Christine. Its looking really good so far, there are a lot of people who are interested in it. Im actually really excited for it, especially since practices start this week. I worked on a complete choreo, I just need to edit it with Christine and we should be all good with everything.

One thing that I just realized is that I talk really loud on the phone. Actually Ive known it for awhile, but it didnt really hit me until now. Just a random thought.

I went to the general meeting on Thursday. It was fun. I was asked to MC for e-board auction on Friday. Im doing it with Nikki. Its going to be really cool, another thing that Im excited for. Anyways, after the meeting I went to eat out with Christie. That was cool since we havent hung out in a couple of weeks as well. Just caught up on things, vented out about some things, and just had a general good time. Later on that night I decided to go clubbing with Jaimie and a few other people. It was a really chill clubbing night. Nothing much happened.

Friday I hung out with Mark. Got lunch and chilled at the apartment. We dont hang out as often as we used to, so when we do hang out it really does make me feel better. I had to talk to him about some issues that I was going on with me; he gave good advice.

This was a dead weekend, I didnt do much but hang out at the house. Pretty much a dead week in general, but its those small things that make me happy.

At least Im trying hard now... it should be apparent. Its great that you and I are still happy.

0 comments: