Sunday, March 09, 2008

End of my dead weeks. This week was so unbelievably fun and so unbelievably busy.

To start off the week, I finished the Sayaw choreo with Christine. Its really nice, Im really excited for PACN. Ive already got a lot of interest in Sayaw so its looking really good. The music, the choreo, and everything is all ready.

Oh man, what a Monday night. It was Amverlees birthday; in fact, it was her 21st birthday. We all surprised her at BJs after telling her that we couldnt make it. She was all talking crap behind our backs when she thought we werent going haha. She started getting all kawawa when she found out we were able to make it. It really made her happy. Her sister paid for EVERYTHING. It really was a good birthday. The party later moved to a hotel. Little did we know Abby got Amverlee a MALE STRIPPER. Haha. How funny. I would have loved to see the reaction on her face but all the guys were kicked out. I didnt really mind, but I wish I could have seen her reaction. From what I hear, it kind of died after the first twenty minutes because they already had their fun; you know, they arent seriously getting into the whole entire stripping ordeal. Pretty much it was for laughs rather than for pleasure lol. Well since the guys got kicked out for an hour, we ended up just going to a seven eleven and buying beers. Security guard caught us in the car; it was quite funny. We seriously told him the truth about everything that we were waiting for the girls because the stripper kicked us out. The security just gave us a weird look and said ok. Haha. Anyways, all in all, it was a GREAT night. I had a lot of fun because I got to chill with people who I havent seen in a long time like Mike and Liz.

So then Tuesday soon came. A really bad day for me. I had one of those mental break downs that come out of nowhere because of things that happened in the past. Well, it wasnt necessarily about things that happened in the past, but more like I saw some other person getting the attention that I used to get. Its more of a feeling of thinking I miss that. Anyways, it didnt last very long. Thank goodness. Later on in the night it was PACN practice. Our first one this year. I learned about my character; Im really interested in my role actually. I have a role in PACN that deals with a somewhat small issue in Filipino Culture. Thus, Im not a major role, but my role does deal with issues. Basically Im a masculine closeted gay in the PACN. Haha. Its going to be interesting. I like the script so far, I havent read the second half yet but I know whats supposed to happen. Basically I get beat up and I befriend other homosexuals in the play. I think I come out. Im not too sure, but in the end Im going to have a fun time with the PACN.

Wednesday was the first day for practices for Sayaw. I started teaching the first two or three eight counts. So far its looking good, I have the benches in the back of my car. There werent that many people this week of course because it was the first week of PACN. Im sure that there are going to be much more people next quarter. Ive decided that I also want to do the members modern piece in PACN. Mark, Kim, and David are all coordinating it. Should be fun. I had to cut practice short in Sayaw because there was another volleyball game. We all thought that volleyball was over but apparently there was one more. In the end we lost, but I will say that the last game was well played. After the game we went to mix bowl and ate. There are a lot of people doing the whole entire pool bet where theyre trying to lose weight. I gave them that idea haha. Apparently their pool is bigger than mine was in high school. Anyways, I think only a couple of them are seriously involved in the pool. I wonder whos going to win…

Thursday I decided to go the Barkada meeting. Afterwards a couple of us decided to eat Subway. Nothing much happened Thursday but later on in the night I had a kick back at my apartment. Just a couple of beers. They ate a lot of my hot pockets but it was all good. I dont usually eat those unless Im in a rush so I didnt have a problem. Im still keeping up with staying in shape so Im not slacking off in that.

Friday came. I got a lot of hair products because Im getting really tired of my hair. Im so ready to have it all cut off. But Im going to keep growing out because Ive already come so far. Honestly though, Im probably going to cut it short in Easter if I dont like it. Friday night was E-board auction. CRAZY stuff. Nikki and I were the emcees for the night. We did a really good job. The person who got sold the most was Johanna for six hundred. Nice stuff. Dollar dares were cool. After e-board auction I decided to go to Julians for his twenty first birthday. It was a nice chill party and I saw faces that I havent seen in a long time as well. I saw Betty-Jo and Iris. It was cool chilling with them. Ana came later on in the night as well. Food was really good and Julian got messed up. Party ended early like around one thirty ish. Julian was out before that. Anyways, I had a really good chill time that night.

I havent gotten the chance to hang out with JoJo this week because she had her hell week for 909. Its all good, hopefully well be able to chill this week. I had class on Saturday for a practice midterm. But when I came, there were only five people there. Leah and I left early. I thought we were going to start a practice midterm but we were just going over the take home midterm. So we decided to leave early. I had to hurry back to the apartment because I might have had to work that day. They didnt need me so I decided to use my time and figure out how to do my hair. I still dont get it. Im probably going to get a haircut tomorrow. Just a fix up because its looking really poofy. I went back to Victorville that night and had dinner with the family.

Let me tell you something about Saturday night. It was Graces birthday. I havent gotten to hang out with her in a long time. I had to use my brothers ID so I could get into the club we were going to in Victorville. I made it in but the guy looked at me all crazy. I pre partied and partied some more at the club. I was hanging out with Grace when I could but she was everywhere. The majority of the time I hung out with Jay, Justing, Jaypeg, and Dee. Theyre a lot of fun. I had a good time and I got some really good advice from them. Who would have thought huh? Im an open book when I drink. I saw Sammy, Deej, Grace, Dez, Linette, Jorell, Amy, and many other people from Victorville who I havent seen in awhile. I saw Jac, Lynne, Melissa, and met so many new people. Plenty of pictures are up. I left the club with the people in Jays car. We just chilled at Graces until everybody else got there. We totally lost track of time and we all didnt knock out until around five ish. The spring forward time thing totally messed all of us up. I played rock band also. Lets just say that after using my brother ID and partying like I was twenty one, I cant wait until I am.

Sunday morning [today] came around. Everybody didnt get up until around one ish. I helped clean up the house because it was a mess. Anyways, we went to go eat at IHOP for brunch. We had some really bad service. We got seated late, orders came in late, they forgot it was Graces birthday, the orders were wrong. Just so many things messed up. Ah well, it was fun just hanging out with them. We had to get separate tables though, so it was kind of hard to talk to everybody. So we all left after we ate. I hope that I could chill with all of them again. Grace and everybody are just so much fun. They sure know how to have a good time when they do have it. I wasnt supposed to log into myspace, but I had to today because I had to send a message to Jay and them thanking for all the help since I dont have their numebrs. I also had to let Grace know that my pictures were up. Yeah. SO Graces birthday was a blast. I feel bad because I was supposed to chill with Caleb today and play smash brother brawl. I didnt have time though and I was really tired. I had a family dinner and he had to go to Riverside anyways so its all good. Hopefully later on this week Ill have time to play it.

YES. So I LOVED this week.

Hey. Well get through this. Ill get through this. Am I able to do it? Im scared for the repercussions. Youll be there for me right? I know you will. I was sad earlier this week, but Im feeling better. Am I doing the right thing? I think so. Im having such an easier time telling people now. And Im very happy and glad telling certain people. I hope youll be happy for me...

0 comments: