Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not the most exciting week; but nonetheless I still made good time. Trying to stay productive.

So Monday was a really nice day; I just chilled at home back in Victorville. I finally got to relax over break. It was actually finals week but I finished all my finals early so I pretty much got an extra week off than everybody else. Not the best of quarters, in fact I could probably say it was my worst quarter ever in college. But you know how it is; they say your third year is probably your hardest year. UGH but we shall see how next year turns up.

Alright so my sprained leg situation. Its gotten a lot better. I was able to walk on it after a couple of days. Theres still a really nasty bruise there; really sick. But its going away slowly. It is still somewhat swollen, or maybe my feet are oblong? That would suck… anyways; it does still hurt, probably because I havent been doing much to let it heal. But at least I can now exercise again. So Im not complaining too much. I cant really bend it too far just yet, but as far as walking and running, its still in top shape. Thank goodness. I could finally start training again.

So Tuesday I went to Pomona. I hung out with Christie and I GOT MY EARS PIERCED. Whaaat? Who would have thought right? Well Ive always wanted to get them re-pierced; its just over break I finally got the urge too. So I did. It didnt hurt too much, but it was all fun when Christie totally videotaped me while getting them done. I really wanted to get some black ones; that would have matched the look that Im going for. BUT unfortunately, we had a limited selection and I had to get diamonds. I mean its not bad; but it doesnt really fit my style. My parents dont know yet, in fact they didnt even notice. ROCK ON haha. Anyways, Im going to have to wait about six weeks until I can switch them out. Im probably going to do it earlier though; is that a good idea? Anyways, so I got them done at Clairs at West Covina Mall, then we went to Target, Islands, and back to school. I went to study session for a little bit then decided to head back up to Victorville. I actually got a lot of work done; I finished my project that was due for accounting. Im pretty satisfied with it; I think it turned out great. I felt bad later on that night because Mark needed a place to sleep over but I wasnt home; I think he got to chill at Frois for the night so it was all good. Im worried about my Ading, I hope hes doing well in school.

Anyways, the next day I had to print out my project. I had to get ink and all these other materials for it. I went to office max and got everything I needed. None of the printers back at the house could actually print my stuff so I had to head all the way back to Pomona just to print my project. I had to turn it in the next day anyways so it wasnt too big of a problem. It felt really good finishing my project up early and having the rest of week to relax and chill. Mark ended up calling me up because he stayed the whole night at study sessions for his finals; so I let him take a nap at my apartment after his final. Im a pretty good Kuya if you ask me, I wonder if Im going to get Kuya of the year again? Probably not, nobody really sees what I do; its all good though.

Alright, so Ive come to the conclusion that I really want to graduate by the end of next year. SO I really need to get back on track. Im going to go crazy next year with classes. Im talking about twenty unit quarters and everything. Barkada is probably a no. I wont be around for that at all. Maybe once in awhile, but Ive got to stay away from that. Im thinking of rushing for DSP, the frat that Christie is in. Its actually not that expensive so it shouldnt be a problem. It is a business Frat so its definitely a plus for me. So, next year is going to be crazy; just gotta prep up for it. I need an internship too. And then theres senior project. Oh yes, Im going to be quite busy. I really do need to graduate though.

So my family except for my brother and I are going to Boston. How fun. Too bad I couldnt go because of work; its alright though. Im going to be spending a lot of time with friends over break so Im excited for that. AND Ill have the house all to myself haha. PARTY. No just kidding. But Im most definitely going to be going out a lot over break. OH so my plans that were supposed to happen on Friday were cancelled; its ok, I was promised wed chill another time. Ivan called me up on Friday to chill, so I did that instead. It was cool catching up, this time he wasnt sick and dying. We just killed some time before the night festivities. I ended up going to Irvine to visit Karla. Partied with a new group of people. They were fun; did some things that I normally wouldnt, but I still had a good time. It was quite the experience. Dont worry, I didnt do anything crazy.

ALRIGHT, so Hollister totally got mad at me about my earrings. Im not surprised. I had to change my availability for next quarter; something tells me Im not going to be getting a lot of hours for awhile. I couldnt take off my earrings because I did just get them in; but Im going to have to take them off as soon as I can. Hollister is really busy now that its Spring Break. Its ridiculous.

So today was really boring. With my Mom and Sister in Boston, my brother in Orange County, and my Dad just getting home from work there wasnt much to do. I was going to go to Corona to hang out with the cousins and the family at a party; but that was cancelled since everybody went to their other familys side. SO I literally just chilled at home all day for Easter. I was hoping for a feast haha. Oh well, Im sure Im going to have better experiences in the future as always. My dad will be going to Boston tomorrow, Im going to have to drop him off at the airport. Spring break has a lot of things planned, camping is just one of them.

So I started a new song. Its called Never Again by Justin Timberlake. Honestly, I get emotional playing it. But thats the amazing thing about music; you should play all the time. When youre happy, sad, mad, or whatever emotion your feeling; you can always express it in music. Then again, you could always do that in any form of art. I choose to do it through music. My skills are getting better since the New Year. Im feeling really proud of myself. Anyways, yes, so that was my week. But there are a couple of things Im going to reflect on…

Anyways, so my process is progressing. I learned a lot this week and experienced a lot. I learned something about my family; in fact I learned that they even discussed it for a short time. I didnt learn that much but it really scares me. I almost took a giant step forward and I was ready to do so. But since plans were cancelled maybe God was telling me not yet. Me and Karla had a deep conversation about everything and our lives. I realize that I do deserve better. I am being the bigger man about it; Ill always be there for her even though she wont try her best to be there for me. She told me she doesnt do the best friend thing with people shes dated; its totally understandable. I guess Im putting that thing behind; I wouldnt want that to bring me down and my relationship with her. I just want to be really good friends to say the very least. Its great to know we are. Maybe she doesnt see me the way I see her, but at least I know that Im important in her life. All I can do is support her and be happy for her; which I am. I never want to hurt her again; and she feels the exact way towards me. I do love her, not like in love love; more like family. Anyways, Ill always be there for her; with the familiar saying [no matter what]. I really do hope that her next one is better than me; just as long as she doesnt regret us. OH Im not talking about Karla by the way haha. Anyways, Im progressing more and more with my process. Oh good luck to me… the way I was living before didnt work, so I should just take a risk and try something new. But its great to know Ill have certain friends to fall back on. Thanks.

By the way readers [if I have any], if youre wondering what Im talking about and were good friends; talk to me. Well grab dinner and Ill tell you my story.

Were acting ridiculous; we need to stop. But never forget what we had, and never forget Ill be there for you [not matter what]. I do love you [so much]. Not like before; but you are most definitely one of the most important people in my life…

0 comments: